You acknowledge and agree with:
- Foreign currency exchange rates vary from time to time. The Company will not entertain any claim for compensation due to a change in the rates.
- You shall only make payment for bookings upon receiving formal electronic (e.g. Request Payment screen appears in the web-app) or written communication from the Company, which should be retained for use in the event of any discrepancies.
- You shall satisfy all regulatory including but without limitation to Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing, Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 and Money Service Business Act 2011 (Applicable Laws).
- You shall fully cooperate in the event that additional information is requested from you by the Company to carry out Customer Due Diligence requirements as required by the Applicable Laws.
- Any refund will be subject to an administration fee of RM5 to cover bank charges.
By making a booking, you agree that:
- Any arising liability is on your own account;
- You are waiving all right of claims and may not hold the Company liable from any legal action or losses incurred;
- If you have made any advance payments before the completion of any regulatory checks on yourself/yourselves or provided insufficient information to process a refund, you may face a delay in receiving any qualifying refund. In this respect, you agree and acknowledge that you are aware that the Company may require additional time to process the refund, though we will strive to expedite any such process.
- Any refunds for prepayments will be subject to conversion of pre-purchased currency to Ringgit Malaysia at the Company’s “Buy” rate or original “Sell” rate whichever is lower.
CANCELLATIONS MAY BE CATEGORISED INTO THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
Cancellation upon completion of a purchase/sale transaction:
- We do not allow cancellation for a completed transaction where the currency exchange has already taken place and a receipt has been issued. In the event, you wish to cancel the completed transaction, you shall immediately perform an opposite transaction to your earlier exchange to reverse the purchase or sale (e.g., sell back the purchased foreign currency to the Company). You are liable to pay for the difference in the buy/sell rate at the prevailing board exchange rate set by the Company.
Cancellation of bookings where no payment has been made:
- If the booking order is made using the CurrenSeek mobile app or the website’s booking facility and you would like to cancel it, please cancel the booking using the app or website and provide a reason when prompted. The Company reserves the right to stop honouring further bookings by you if multiple cancellations are made without good reason.
- If the order was made by any other method (e.g. telephone or email), please then let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com quoting the order details and your contact information.
Cancellation where full or partial payment has been made while ordering online:
- By making a payment you have entered into a binding contract with the Company. In the event, you decide to cancel the order, you are liable to pay for the difference after conversion of purchased currency to Ringgit at the Company’s “Buy” rate or original “Sell” rate whichever is lower.
- If you wish to cancel your prepaid order, you should make a request by completing the Refund Request Form (available here) and emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively, providing the selected branch when ordering the printed copy of the form within 1 working day after the payment has been made.
- Any claim for any charges, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature incurred by you in relation to such order will not be entertained. In such events, you shall not hold the Company, its directors, officers, suppliers, employees, subsidiaries, related corporation, associates, distributors and affiliates responsible nor liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with use of the Service.
- In the event, you cannot or failed to collect the purchased currency on the selected date, please contact the branch to arrange another collection date as soon as possible. If you are unable to agree on a new date for collection your foreign currency will be “converted” back to Ringgits at the lower of original “sell” rate or the prevailing “buy” exchange rate on the day you confirm that you will not be able to collect or 14 working days after the original collection date.
Refund where overpayment occurred while paying using the QR code payment facility:
- You should only use the QR Code payment facility to make payment when instructed to by our staff after agreeing on the final payment amount and meeting any required customer verification checks. In the event, you mistakenly overpay, we will try to transfer the overpaid amount minus an administration fee of RM5, to your nominated bank account within 14 working days from submitting the Refund Request Form.
- You can either download the Overpayment Refund Request Form from here or request it from our counter staff at the branch at which you overpaid. Please complete and then submit the form by email at email@example.com or submit it physically via the branch.
- Upon submission of the completed form, we will review your request and, if approved subject to any applicable rules and regulations, we will start the refund process.